Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just Getting Started

My wife and I just got started in the Amway business and I decided to start this blog as a diary of our progress in the business. Some of my friends already told me I was insane for working with Amway. When I saw the plan I wasn't really that impressed but I could not turn down the chance to have an online business that can earn me some income while I'm sleeping or enjoying a movie with my wife. I haven't made much out of this but I haven't done anything yet. I only bought a few household products and so far I am satisfied with them. I know there is work to do, trying to sell some goods and building a downline team of IBO's. Hopefully things will get better as I put in the work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you. I was once in Amway and I found that the cost of running my Amway business far exceeded the tiny revenue that it generated so I decided to quit. My advice to you would be to sell a lot of products and skip the meetings.

Joecool said...

You should know that hard work doesn't necessarily result in success with the Amway business.