Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Encounter With Naysayers

So my upline has already warned me about naysayers. They will tell you everything wrong about the Amway business but will never point out any of the good that can be accomplished. I choose not to listen to them because they won't be paying my bills or feeding my kids when the rubber hits the road. Some of my friends are naysayers too. They don't want me to do this but I will reward them anyway, once I get this business rolling. Then they will come around. "If you build it they will come". The dogs are barking but the caravan is moving on. I'm pumped.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one. Like they say, nobody builds statues of critics.

rocket said...

No, critics won't be paying your bills or putting food on your table.

If you're like over 99% of other IBO's, neither will Amway.

Funny thing about the "Nobody ever built a statue of a critic" line. There's lots of statues of critics. If you like, I'll give you a few.

Almost everything you are saying is identical to what was being said when I was involved. Very little appears to have changed. If pointing out the obvious offends you, maybe there's a problem with the obvious that is just easier to ignore?

Which organization are you with?

WWDB? Yager? Britt?

Diamond In The Rough said...

How do you know everything is identical? Have you sat in meetings and functions? What speakers have you heard?

Joecool said...

What you are saying is nearly identical to what I heard as an IBO. It isn't important whether someone is a naysayer or a big fan of Amway, what's important is the truth. Rocket is speaking the truth, that less than 1% of IBOs ever make any kind of a significant profit. If you don't believe me, so ask your sponsor or higher how much they make in Amway. They will tell you that it's none of your business, or that their level of success won;t be reflective of your success, or that you get into Amway, what you put into it.

Do the math and watch your expenses. That is sound and free advice. Something your upline likely won't give you.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

rocket said...

The shitty thing about naysayers critical of Amway is that they are proven correct over 99% of the time.

I accept your apology in advance, but I am interested in what made you quit.