Search This Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Have A Dream!!!!!

I have a dream. It is one of the driving forces behind my motivation to accomplish my task of building a huge organization. I know I'm a nu-bee but I know I can keep myself focused on getting the work done. I have a collection of mentors at my disposal and I know that with their help, I can do anything. Right now I am getting ready for an upcoming event where I will bring guests to see how the business works. I'm certain that I will get some of my friends to join me after they see my awesome upline show the plan. It just makes sense so I can't see how or why anyone wouldn't want to invest some time and money now for an unlimited supply later. I know I have to temper some of my excitement but I truly believe that 3-5 years of hard work will pay off exponentially in the next several years. I cannot wait to be 3-5 years older.

14 comments:

rocket said...

So....What's the dream?

Diamond In The Rough said...

Control of time and money. Financial freedom. It gives you options that most people do not have.

rocket said...

Cool. How do you intend to do that?

Diamond In The Rough said...

I think that has been quite clearly stated on this blog. Are you trying to be funny?

Joecool said...

Hey friend, obviously it's great that you are trying to accomplish something that will benefit your family, but can I ask why you are convinced that Amway is the way to acchieve it?

Anonymous said...

Do you still have that dream or did it disappear along with your money?

Anonymous said...

No one has an unlimited supply of time and money including your uplines.
I suggest you do some research before you waste your time, effort and money.

rocket said...

Still Dreamin'?

Diamond In The Rough said...

Yes.

rocket said...

How 'bout now. Still Dreamin?

Or have you quit?

Anonymous said...

lol how about now? seriously. if you have realised its a scam by now please share your story.

rocket said...

If you're still dreamin', it's likely about how much $$$ you wasted on business associated materials, travel, and cheap unproven motivation sold to you by people in an obvious and direct conflict of interest.

Since 2010 I've been on vacations across the Caribbean, the US, and the great country of Canada.

Glad I seized the moment and paid my own way without relying on crappy trips offered by my upline.

My wife is hot too. Go ahead and stay jealous.

Anonymous said...

Funny how much money you have when you don't waste it on Amway!

Anonymous said...

What happened to your dream?